Mountain Valley Scouts will be selling popcorn starting September 29th!!!
All units should conduct Popcorn Kickoff before scouts start selling popcorn! Don't forget to have all scouts sign the safety roster!
Here is the the 2018 popcorn timeline:
• 9/12 – District Training 6:30 TBD
• 9/22 – Sellers Academy at Fall Camporee
• 9/29 – Popcorn Sales Start!
• 9/29 – ACME School of Business
• 10/9 – Popcorn Safety Rosters and Goals Due
• 10/21 – Popcorn Sale Ends
• 10/23 – Popcorn Orders and Budget Due
• 11/10 – Popcorn Pickup
• 11/21 – Popcorn Payment Due
• 12/20 – Prizes mailed to units
Your unit will have the option to combine all popcorn sales together as a district so you won't have any excess popcorn to sell as a unit. If you want to do this email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org Attend the training to find out more information!!!
Need help with anything - call MVD Popcorn Kernel Tina!
Montana Council Popcorn Kernel is Michelle Ferguson
Popcorn Prizes and Incentives
Trails End Incentive – Scholarship Program - $2500 to start, then 6% of total sales after that, regardless of each year’s sales!
Mountain Valley District Scout Office
Bozeman, MT 59718
The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
LDS Stake Center Bozeman
3rd & Henderson
7 - 8:30 p.m.
Proudly powered by Weebly